HANDS ON TRAINING ON “COMPUTER VISION USING PYTHON AND OPEN CV” PAPRYTRIX (PAPER PRESENTATION) IDEA SHOWDOWN CIRCUIT EMULATOR TECH JUNKIES MERRY MAKERS
HANDS ON TRAINING ON “COMPUTER VISION USING PYTHON AND OPEN CV” DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
- The purpose of this workshop is to learn how to use the Python programming language for Computer Vision.
To learn about the usage of Python and Open CV library to analyse images and video data.
Computer vision allows us to analyse and leverage image and video data,with applications in a variety of industries, including self-driving cars,social network apps, medical diagnostics, and many more.
- Real time object tracking using OpenCV.
- Human face recognition.
- Attendance management system using OpenCV.
- Students from AICTE approved Engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges with relevant background. Participants from UG/PG students are eligible.
- Lunch and participation certificates will be provided for all
- On spot registration is also available.
- Mr.S. Vigneshwaran.AP/ ECE
- Nila IV ECE B
Rahul Kishore.P.J III ECE B(8667052995)
NathunKumar.M III ECE B
Aarthi.R III ECE A
Sripathi.A.V II ECE B