PAPER PRESENTATION CAD MODELLING WORKSHOP CONNEXION Mr.MECHANIC TOOLS FINDER HOVERCRAFT RACING LINE FOLLOWER BOT PIXLR TECH TOK
PAPER PRESENTATION DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Technical presentations serve engineering, scientific and high tech purposes, describing advances in technology, problem resolution, and product design and project status. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. As the line goes, we know that something is in-store for every individual. Are you a techie? Are you a lucid presenter? We are here to give you a vibrant platform to showcase your ability to put forward your views on the topics given below under the streams
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Full paper should be sent in IEEE format to email@example.com
- Papers selected for presentation will receive a communication through mail
- Maximum two members per team.
- The participants are expected to bring a prototype if possible.
- Participants will be given eight minutes to present their paper followed by a two minute discussion.
- Decisions of the Juries will be final.
- The following details must be sent along with the paper:
- Name of the Participants
- College, class and department
- Contact number and Email ID of team.
- Participants are requested to come along with their college ID cards.
- Mr. T. Venkatajalapathi, ASP/MECH (9944784498)
- ShriYadav.R (III- Mech C) (9585694923)